Sunday 12 April 2009


What a night! met two people from Ireland in the sports bar last night, Marcus and Elaine. They were going over the temple sights with me, and told me it would be best to get a three day pass and take my time. May have to do it next week-end as transport will be a bit scarce over the next few days (most people are going "home" for the Khmer New Year). Unless I hire a bike.

And of course I took a slight wrong turn last night and ended up lost on the way back after the match... got back eventually though, to a cool beer and a lovely cool room... This was, I hasten to add, nothing to do with the copious amounts of beer I consumed. It has been raining in the night, and as the sun comes up, it looks like it may be a clear day. time to break out the SPF 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment