Wednesday 8 April 2009

It only seems like a few days ago that I had seven weeks to wait, and back then it seemed like forever to wait, and now the day is here, the waiting over. I think that I have packed all that I need, so now it is time to take the first steps of a long and hopefully, a memorable journey.

Excited isn't the word that comes to mind. Although neither am I nervous in any way. This is going to be a great adventure, which, although not quite what I had first planned, will still be very special for me.

My Family and friends, I shall miss you all so much, not being able to chat as often. Unc, Gonna miss you. Leslie, gonna miss you feeding me! Ness, take care. Lise, hope you are getting well. Steve, can't wait for the party! Terry, Sparky and The Boy, see you all real soon! anyone else I forgot, I'll try and mention later.  

Next stop, Dubai!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Geoff, Glad to hear that things are going well, including the Air Emirates staff. I'm sure they have been warned about people like you !! I shall definitely be following you as you wander around Kampuchea, even though I'm not very competent on blogs, facebook etc... Enjoy every minute - concentrate on the here and now, not us poor souls left behind in Europe. Much love, one of your favourite aunties (I'm not the one who feeds you every weekend !), Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete